The protection of your data is important to us
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
Within the framework of our data protection declaration, we explain to you how and to what extent we use your personal data.
Name and address of the responsible
The responsible is:
T: +49 89 37062 0
F: +49 89 37062 191
Name and address of the data protection officer
The company data protection officer of CAIQ GmbH can be contacted at email@example.com.
For technical reasons, the following data, which your Internet browser transmits to us or to our web space provider, are collected (so-called server log files):
- Browser type and version
- operating system used
- Website from which you visit us (referrer URL)
- Web page you are visiting
- Date and time of your access
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address
This anonymous data is stored separately from any personal data you may have provided and thus does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about a specific person. The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in evaluating the listed data for statistical purposes in order to be able to optimize our online presence and our offers. We reserve the right to check this data retrospectively if we become aware of specific indications of unlawful use.
This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as requests you send to us as a site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
If you contact us by email or telephone, we store the information you provide (e.g. email address, name, telephone number) in order to process your request.
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 of the GDPR, to demand the immediate correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer need the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) of the GDPR, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing, which was based on this consent, for the future; and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Article 77 of the GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office for this purpose.
Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient.
Due to the further development of our website and our services or due to changes in legal or regulatory requirements, it may become necessary to amend this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection statement at any time on the website at https://www.caiq.eu/en/privacy/.